San Pedro Square Market Live Music: Join SPSM for live performances in Downtown San Jose the week of September 11, 2017 featuring: Johnny Neri, Tammi Brown, Hootenanny, Shark Sandwich, Vinyl Replay, One Country, Given To Fly, Jerry Sauceda, Tortilla Soup, OTR Band.
Johnny Neri: Tuesday, September 12th @ 6:00pm
JOHNNY NERI BAND pays tribute to the greatest Rock and Roll bands ever by performing popular, vintage, anthem like Classic Rock and Soul hits from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. Since its inception in 2010, The Johnny Neri Band has rapidly grown in popularity after exploding on the music scene. Incredible four-part harmony from amazing musicians who each play many instruments.
Tammi Brown Duo: Wednesday, September 13th @ 6:00pm
Drenched in the uplifting and sultry sounds of Gospel and Jazz music, Tammi’s voice is filled with rich tones, elegant phrasing, and vocal versatility, giving it a unique flavor.
Hootenanny: Friday, September 15th @ 7:00pm
Armed with only acoustic instruments, Hootenanny! sings and strums your favorite Rock/Pop gems and other musical curiosities.
Shark Sandwich: Saturday, September 16th @ 7:00pm
Shark Sandwich is the ultimate band for any party. Our repertoire spans eight decades of pop, jazz, oldies, reggae, surf, classic rock, and dance tunes. We can play light background jazz music or keep the dance floor packed all night.
SPSM 6 Year Anniversary Party ft 6 Bands from 12-9pm on Sunday Sept 17th:
- Kicking off the Plaza Stage is Vinyl Replay 7-Piece Band from 12-3pm
- Starting us off on the Sidewalk Café is the One Country 7-Piece Band from 12-3pm
- 3-6pm in the Garage Bar is the Given to Fly 4-Piece Band
- 3-6pm in the Plaza next to the Adobe will be the Jerry Sauceda Trio
- Shutting down the Sidewalk Café will be the Tortilla Soup 8-Piece Band from 6-9pm
- Closing out the evening, on the Plaza stage, will be OTR Band from 6-9pm