Join Downtown San Jose's Most Unique Culinary & Entertainment Venue for Oktoberfest 2013!
Free entry to the public or participate by purchasing your official Oktoberfest Stein & Liter beer package featuring discounted group pricing. BUY TICKETS HERE
Enjoy festive outdoor beer gardens highlighting five specialized beer houses serving the finest selection of authentic German beers on tap plus some Craft German Bottled Beers at our very own Market Beer Company.
Enjoy our many Artisan Market Culinary options serving delicious German food including mouth watering Brat & Sauerkraut, delicious warm handcrafted Pretzels, handcrafted German Chocolate Ice Cream & much more.
- Join the festival fun and make new friends at our large family community tables
- Participate in The Market's twist on Oktoberfest Games & Activities
- Our "Market Bar" will be serving unique German Inspired Cocktails
- Discounted *Buddy 6-pack of Tickets available
Festival Event Activities:
- Bring the whole family on Saturday October 12th beginning at noon for Oktoberfest Activities, Games & Performances.
- Also enjoy the Sharks game televised on all screens!
- Festivities conclude at 11:30pm
Event is open to all ages, but guests must be 21 years of age or older and present valid ID to purchase all steins, beer & liqour. Additional festival beer tickets available for purchase at the event.
BUY TICKETS HERE