Tomorrow is the big day... San Pedro Square Market is back in business as we reopen for pickup & delivery services.
We will be open seven days a week with hours of operation from 11am to 8pm. With the exception for Voyager Craft Coffee; they will be open from 8am to 3pm as we all know how important that morning cup of coffee is!
So what does pickup & delivery services mean?
It means that all food & beverage orders must be made ahead of time. You can find ordering for each merchant on our website.
The health and safety of our merchants, staff and guests is our number one priority! So here's a couple things to remember when visiting us:
- Masks or facial coverings must be worn at all times.
- Follow proper social distancing practices by standing 6ft apart from other guests.
- Payments can not be made in cash.
- Preorder your favorite food & beverages before heading to SPSM (see our website for all merchant ordering details).
- All orders must be taken off property to be enjoyed
All of us at San Pedro Square Market are looking forward to reopening our doors tomorrow!